1. The power transmission line (PTL) is one of the components of an electrical network, a system of power equipment designed to transmit electric power through an electric current. It also represents an electric line within such a system that extends beyond the power plant or substation .
There are overhead and underground power transmission lines. Recently, the gas-insulated lines are becoming more popular.
The power transmission line is also used for information transfer using the high-frequency signals (according to experts, about 60,000 HF channels over the power transmission lines are used in the CIS) and fiber-optic communication lines (FOCL) . They are used for dispatching control, telemetry data transmission, relay protection signals and automatic emergency response systems.
The construction of the power transmission lines is the complicated challenge that includes design, production, installation, commissioning, and maintenance. The largest designer of the main substations and power transmission lines in Russia is Energostroyinvest Holding OJSC  (share in the total amount of the Federal Grid Company’s subcontracts is 26%).
Composition of the overhead power transmission lines: wires, cross arms, insulators, fixtures, supports, overhead protection cables, aerial fuses, protective earthing, sectionalizing arrangements, fiber-optic communication lines (in the form of separate self-supporting cables or power lead embedded in the overhead protection cable), auxiliary equipment for operation needs (high-frequency communication equipment, capacitive power take-off equipment, etc.), label elements for the high-voltage wires and power line supports for the aircraft safety. The supports are marked by a combination of certain colors, the wires are marked with the aircraft warning markers in the daytime. The barrage lights are used for indication in the day and night time.
2. HOT GALVANIZING PLANTS for GENERAL METAL STRUCTURES
Our plants provide hot-dip galvanizing of a variety of materials. The cost of works depends on the dimensions of the plants and on a number of factors: the type of material (barrier fences, grooves, poles, etc.), dimensions of the parts (dimensions of the largest parts that are to be galvanized), annual production volume The plants are produced in accordance with the production needs of the customer; the plants can be manually operated, semi-automatic or fully automatic. Engineering solutions for equipment can be different.
3. TÜV Rheinland Group.
4. HOT GALVANIZING PLANTS FOR METALWARE
These plants provide hot-dip galvanizing of small metal parts (such as nuts, screws, bolts, washers, rods, etc.); these parts are processed in a centrifuge after dipping into the zinc bath. The length of zinc baths in such plants varies from 2 m to 5 m (max.). The plants can be manually operated, semi-automatic or fully automatic, depending on the customer's production needs. It is also possible to complete existing plants with the equipment for metal ware galvanizing and processing in the centrifuge. It provides the one-line galvanizing of the general metal structures and metal ware. Please select one of the following descriptions to see the relevant photographs. »BATHES AND DRYING FURNACES» FURNACES FOR METAL WARE »CENTRIFUGE AND DUMPING DEVICES» MOVEMENT OF METAL WARE »AUTOMATIC MANIPULATORS.
5. Zinc is considered to be the most popular material for the production of corrosion-resistant coatings. The demand for galvanized steel makes the zinc products processing strategically important for the country. Therefore, we can also agree the receipt and transportation of zinc that is widely used in steelmaking operations at the enterprises in Russia and in the post-Soviet countries.
6. Reinforced concrete, foundations, beams, anchors with deliveries by road or rail transport to the place of installation, storage.